Sunday, April 12, 2009

04.12.09

Today is Easter. 

Over the years, this holiday has waxed and waned in its importance in my life, in the deliberateness with which I have observed Easter, Passover, Oestara, or the like... but if I were to think about it very deeply today, now, there would be new parallels between Easter and my life. The whole notion of re-birth, new beginnings, the start of a new cycle, blossoming, flowering, and - yes  - rain/sun/rain/rain/rain/sun/rain seems a little more significant.

So today I did eggs for the peops at work (odd to be in the office and find Karla there!!!) and walked through a more-deserted-than-usual downtown. Indulging in a BattleStar Galactica marathon with Martin, playing with the cat, reading, eating well, and snoozing. 

Feeling decidedly normal. In that it's a re-birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment