Monday, April 13, 2009

04.13.09

This has been designated the Week of Sleep. I am now able to sleep comfortably and boy, howdy, am I taking advantage. Ah, bliss!

Also up to walking a mile with only a short break in the middle - today that was sitting at Tully's in Stadium for a few minutes - and have started feeling a daily routine.

As the day has worn on, the gloom has started to take its toll. I don't want to go back outside, and I am tired. Tired. All my core muscles are aching in protest of the walk, sitting up in a chair for hours, washing my own hair (!!!!) and showering/changing clothes. Fortunately I have a comfy recliner and the cat is in her own lair.

Sooooooo looking forward to the 5:30 drive to Seattle tomorrow!!! (But then I have visitors to look forward to in the afternoon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment